Hi, I’m Monica! A life coach helping parents like you build a stronger relationship with your children. Why? Read this, Time is Your Best Friend and Your Worst Enemy.
I’d like to congratulate you for being here. Wanting to grow as a parent and learning how to communicate with your children more effectively, and wanting the best for your children, for you, and for your relationship with your children, is awesome!
Many people seek counseling when their marriage is in trouble, we seek fashion advise, make-up advise, personal trainers, financial advisors, etc. It looks like we believe in investing in every aspect of our lives. Rarely though, do we think of investing on our parenting skills. Parents don’t like to be told how to parent, I get it! But having a clear idea on some of the things that you should incorporate into your own parenting style, can have unbelievable beneficial outcomes for your entire family. So congratulations, again! (I’m doing a happy dance.)
Okay, here’s what you should do!
- Sign up for my newsletter on the right side of this page and download a free copy of: 10 Simple Parenting Concepts That You Should Be Applying.
- Read through my blogs here, to learn more about these 10 parenting concepts and how they apply to your everyday life.
- Need additional help? Email me, here. I’m always happy to write on a topic that can help you in any way.
If you’re a parent who is feeling:
- Like you’ve lost control.
- Don’t know how to talk to your kids.
- Doubt your decisions as a mother.
- Want a better relationship with your kids.
- Want a respectful relationship with your kids.
- Want to stop yelling and start communicating better.
- Want to know the best way to approach certain situations with your kids.
- Just need your kids to know you love them.
Then you would benefit from this blog.
This blog will help you:
- Start thinking of “What You Want” (What’s your real desired outcome?).
- Find different perspectives for current situations! (Trust me, you’re going to be like “I never thought of it that way!”) And that’s a great thing!
- Find new ways to approach your unique situation.
- Take some of that heaviness you feel, off your chest.
This blog will feel like you’re reading experiences from your best friend. Plus you’ll walk away feeling refreshed and with new ideas on how to approach that thing that has you all worked up right now.
I look forward to being friends with you!